1. long sleeves and shorts running weather. definitely took advantage of that with my roundabout running that i did this morning.
-run out of apartment, around a neighborhood, to darwin's CF gym, pick up praia, run down to my old neighborhood (with a pit stop for some doggy bags....), back up to the CF gym (with a pit stop to pick up the previous bowel movement from the creature <--- i get bonus points for going back and picking it up right?) and then i made darwin drive me home. i was le tired. 8.5 miles. uphill both ways.
4th in regular women's open division. WOOOOOOOOO
and and and and
3. halloween candy on sale...
4. new apartments with significantly less spiders and cockroaches. and by significantly, i mean i have found one. also no other bugs.
|cheers to a new roommate who isn't a bug! (literally)|
6. ragnar pictures:
|cheering on carrie. and all the other runners.|
|i clearly understand weather. (oiselle and procompression FTW)|
|running up a mountain. and i mean UP|
|at the top of the mountain|
|f*%k that mountain|
|van 1 mascot|
|right before jessica, abi, and i found a puppy to steal|
|most of the team. missing two.|
|our fearless drivers.|
|so cold. so dark.|
|the whole team done.|
|van 1 was finished and ready for some cracker barrel domination|
7. i just signed up for the IMS Arizona marathon in february.
8. for shits and giggles. NICARAGUA bound on saturday. weeeeeeee