05 December 2012

wednesday is totally tuesday

and i lied...

honestly how surprised were we all by this? not very. that's what i figured.

so this whole lay low and heal thing is for the birds. i am bored out of my skull. i am going to do some yoga later and probably look a lot like this...

source
said no one ever...can people really do this? i mean in all seriousness.

i can barely touch my toes, that maneuver would require dismembering my person and i just cleaned my house.

PERFECT segue.

i have scrubbed my entire apartment. literally.

plumbers came yesterday and replaced all the pipes. and plumbers are filthy.

i threw away the rug in my bathroom and will need to wash my shower curtain. i vacuumed my entire house at approximately 8 this morning.

then i proceeded to come home and scrub the tub, floor, sink and KITCHEN.

i may die from fumes. and i felt a little like this.

source
and by a little i mean A LOT.

moving onward.

marathon photos. so here we go.

mmhmm.
vaguely hungover plane ride to memphis. i like these and the fact that they expire on my birthday. i did not however like the fact that the lady next to me would not SHUTUP. she was perfectly lovely, but i was hungover and sleepy.


procompression socks and ugg boots. totally the new fashion these days.


 hello sweet old man.


alarm number 1.


 alarm number 2.


pre-race. 

mile 13 or so. it was so effing hot.


i am down there somewhere.


i think dad was drunk off all the free chocolate milk they supplied him with.


i'm finished grimace. awesome.


mmm. beer.


No comments:

Post a Comment