11 September 2012

wordless.tuesday.

because i am a terrible blogger and because i am still a terrible blogger and am exhausted here is my 2 weeks (almost) (yes i am sorry) wrap up.

today was my first long run in a while. i fought off a cold for a week and a half. lot of prescription drugs and lack of motion. a couple of dropped pounds later (court, does this count as getting to race weight?) and i am slowly working back into the game. should make the half in october interesting.

pictures will have to suffice. i am sleepy.

pre-illness morning play date.

stupid google maps. turn around and start over. i think not.

car surfing.

closet organizing.

birthday weekend beer.

birthday party dress.

favorite birthday text. one minute after my birthday officially began no doubt

my co-pilot

booking. blegh.

1 comment:

  1. best way to get to race weight is when you don't have to work for it... not that I would know much about that.

    ReplyDelete